Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Years Revolutions



Hello! I figured that since it is 2015 now, I should start doing some more things to make me happier and more organized :)    This picture at the top is something I'm going to try to do everyday until I just don't even notice I've stopped :)



I'm also going to have less and more of the items on this list :) I hung this up in my room thinking that every time I ever do anything on the "less" side of the list, I'll do the one on the "more" side instead :)














This last thing I did was 'The Jar Project' or 'The Remember Jar.' I write any type of surprising gifts, accomplished goals, beauties of nature, "LOL"moments, memories worth saving, or daily blessings on little slips of paper. On December 31, 2015, I will open the jar and remember what an absolute amazing year I had :)


I hope these were helpful things to get you motivated to be happier and more organized this year!
Haylie

No comments:

Post a Comment