Monday, June 30, 2014

Glitter Jars!!

Make this super cute and crafty glitter jar. When I finished my glitter jar, I added a label that said, "I'm bored" and when I'm bored  I reach in the jar, where I put strips of paper with ideas of things to do on them.
For this craft, you will need: A mason jar, glitter (NOT glitter glue), Elmer's glue (NOT a glue stick), and water.
  1. Mix some glue with a tiny bit of water and stir. 
  2. The mixture should be a runny liquid, but it should still be pretty sticky. Pour the mixture into the jar, put the lid on, and shake it!! Pour out the excess water/glue.
  3. Now, sprinkle some glitter in the jar, shut the lid, and shake. Add more glitter if needed. Now wait until the jar dries, and.....voila!! You just turned a plain mason jar into a sparkling glitter one. Have  fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment